The ramblings of a registered blind Englishman living in the Valleys with Hydrocephalus and other issues....
The Moon through Tree
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Ah, couldn't resist this shot, from the backdoor, not sure if it'll look any good on a bigger screen, but it was the moon peeking through the tree in the back garden with the moonlight hitting the clouds....
Well, Christmas is almost upon us and my partner Michelle and I were on our way to see her Mom and Stepdad with our almost 1 year old daughter when I spotted a view that just, well screamed photo opportunity, so armed with my Honour 8x after a number of weeks of getting used to the camera, I took 3 shots and was amazed with what cane out! So here's the 3 photos, I just hope they live up to even just ok photos! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
A few nights ago, I decided to take a couple of photos at night with the moon out to put this Honor 8x smartphone dual camera to the test, what cane out surprised me! The first photo is one taken with around 10 second shutter delay to allow light in, and the second was with AI mode, both are quite good... Here's the results!! I'm planning on experimenting more with manual mode in dusk and dawn to, to get both sunset and sunrise... Dave
Comments
Post a Comment