Photography side...
It's been a few months, and now my daughter is about 1 and we've moved to Tylorstown since my last post to! Moving here has given me an excuse to start taking photos again, and my next thing to do on the list is get back into my Ham Radio hobby to!!
Anyway I thought I'd share a few photos that I've taken with my new smartphone, the Huawei Honor 8x. The photos so far that I've taken are all of the scenery around near to where I now live. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys my photos.
My Linux side of things, I've setup a Plex Media Server running Ubuntu Mate 18.04LTS, and have it streaming movies, TV shows and music around the home and on the families mobile devices using 4G while we're out and about, next is to get a Freeview antenna installed and add the 3 WinTV DuoHD receivers I've acquired, so we can then stream live TV also!!
Dave
Comments
Post a Comment